2014 IBI Top 100 Prospects and More book available for sale
The new 2014 Indians Baseball Insider book which features the Indians' top 100 prospects and more is now available. The book retails for $19.99 (shipping and handling not included) and can be purchased on-line by clicking on the book cover below at the bottom of this page. You will be taken to an e-store to complete the purchase.
The book is available in the following ways:
- The best way to get it is through my publisher's e-store as linked with the photo of the book at the bottom of the page. The link to the store is right here.
- The team shop for the Lake County Captains will have the book in about a week to two weeks. I am also working on getting it added as a late addition to the team shops in Akron and Cleveland though am not sure I will be able to get it in there this year.
- The book is available for sale at Amazon.com but will not show for about 5-7 days. I will update this posting when the link to purchase it there is available.
- A Kindle version of the book can also be purchased through Amazon. It retails for $9.99 and is a stripped down version of the book without any stats or graphs, but has all of the scouting reports. I will post a link to that later this weekend. Check back here for more info on that.
- A signed copy of the book can also be purchased directly through me. To make arrangements to receive a signed copy from me please contact me (the form is sent right to my personal email address).
The book is a little shorter this year at 188 pages, but mostly because I opted to not include pictures of players and cut over 30 scouting reports after players were released over the past several weeks. The scouting reports for the players in the book are fully detailed and updated for the Indians’ top 100 prospects. In addition to that, the book has scouting reports for just about every single player that played stateside with the Indians last season and was taken in the 2013 Draft, as well as a handful of players from the Dominican Summer League. In total, around 180 players are featured, with 33 new entrants into the Top 100 and over 50 completely new reports for players not in last year’s book. If the player was in the organization at any time last season and still with the organization, then a report should be written on him!
As always, in addition to the scouting reports the book serves as a handy reference guide throughout the season not only for the minor leagues but for the big league team as well. The book includes a listing of the top prospects at each position, a complete 6-year ranking history, affiliate information, 2013 Draft results, 2013 released players recap, and more! I cut down on some of the reference material due to the timing of the season, but the book no doubt is a handy reference tool to use all season.
This book will serve as all the reference you need this season to follow the 2014 Cleveland Indians and their future big league players of tomorrow. Order your copy today!
NOTE: Purchase of the book does not come with premium access to the site. For information on purchasing a monthly or annual site subscription, please create an account to view subscription information.
To order a copy online of the 2014 book or any previous edition just click on the image below. If you do not want to make the purchase on-line and wish to pay by check or money order, please contact me and we can make arrangements. Also, previous editions of the book can be purchased for very reduced prices by clicking on the book covers below:
Follow Tony and the Indians Baseball Insider on Twitter @TonyIBI. Also, his new book the 2014 Cleveland Indians Baseball Insider which profiles the Indians' Top 100 Prospects and more is available for sale.