Around the Farm: November 1
- Carlos Moncrief (LF): 0-for-3, R, 2 BB, 1 K. A surprise to see Moncrief in the AFL considering he has had quite a busy year playing a full season, an entire month in Instructional League, and now this. Jesus Aguilar has left Arizona for Venezuela and Tim Fedroff has a minor injury, so opportunity knocks for Moncrief.
- Chad Huffman (1B): 2-for-5, 2B, RBI, K. Huffman is off to a very slow start in the AFL hitting just .188/.304/.271 in 12 games. The batting average is not the biggest concern, it is actually the lack of power (small sample size be damned).
- Roberto Perez (C): 1-for-5, K. Perez has one of the more interesting stat lines you will see through 10 games in the AFL. He is hitting a paltry .206 (7-for-34), but thanks to 9 walks has a nice .364 on-base percentage and with 3 homers has a good .500 slugging percentage.
- Jerad Head (RF, Tigres del Licey): 0-for-4, 2 K. Head is having an okay showing with the batting average (.275) and production (2 HR, 7 RBI), but the biggest area of improvement needed is his plate discipline and 13 strikeouts in 51 at bats shows that so far not much has changed.
- Rob Bryson (RP, Bravos de Margarita): 0.2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 K. Bryson faced just two batters and get them both out. In 5 appearances this fall he has a nice 1.80 ERA, but has allowed 9 baserunners and 2 home runs in 5.0 innings.
- Ezequiel Carrera (CF, Navegantes del Magallanes): 2-for-5, 2 R, HR, RBI. Carrera has only been playing for a week but is off to a hot start hitting .368 in 5 games and he hit his first homer last night.
- Luis Valbuena (2B, Cardenales de Lara): 2-for-3, R, 2 RBI, BB, K. Valbuena had his first good game in a week and got out of a 5-for-28 slump his last 8 games.