Around the Farm: November 28
- Ezequiel Carrera - LF, Navegantes del Magallanes: 0-for-1, R, BB, K. Carrera's first game action in ten days as he was sidelined with an unknown injury. No power or much offense to speak of, but have to like the 14-10 walk to strikeout ration and his speed/defense.
- Roberto Perez - C, Indios de Mayaguez: 1-for-2, R, BB. Perez's second game of action in Puerto Rico, and his first hit in four at bats. He was 1-for-2 throwing out base-stealers.
- Jerad Head - 1B, Gigantes de Carolina: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2B, 2 BB, K, CS. One of Head's better games of late as he got on base in four of his five plate appearances. Still hitting a respectable .269/.376/.452 in 28 games out in Puerto Rico.
- Asdrubal Cabrera - SS, Leones del Caracas: 2-for-9, 2B, RBI, BB, 3 K, CS. Cabrera and the Indians are getting their money's worth as far as playing time goes out in Venezuela as he has played in back-to-back doubleheaders to start his winter season. He's off to a slow start at the plate (3-for-15) with 5 strikeouts.
- Luis Valbuena - 2B, Cardenales de Lara: 1-for-4, RBI, BB, 2 K, SB. It is hard to find anything positive from Valbuena's 2010 year, but he has showed signs of life in his last ten games hitting .324/.395/.529.
- Apodaca, Juan - C, Aguilas del Zulia: 0-for-3. Another chance for Apodaca to start as he gets the start on back-to-back nights for the first time. Likely the result of an injury to the other catcher on the roster.